PDA

View Full Version : HI everyone I need help again

charly318
03-05-2007, 06:59 PM
Hi this is Daniel the only known botter from argentina!, still trying to get my tricky PR to do some work for me, the problem now is: my sbp files finally look good and I have all of my toys digitalized by now but when I execute them on the preview mode the file appears at the bottom of the left corner of the screen, way off of where it should be I think, then when I try to cut the files the bot goes in negative numbers trying to start to cut where it can't reach , I mean off the table, may any1 help me?? thank you

danhamm
03-05-2007, 07:12 PM
Daniel, are you creating your files in a ver. of coreldraw..if so the center of the table is..0.0.

I am assuming you are exporting as a dxf.file..

sleepy
03-05-2007, 08:28 PM
Dan is right I learned this from him 5 years ago. Dan can we change that in corel?

charly318
03-05-2007, 09:23 PM
thanks a lot guys!!!Dan you are right i'm using corel draw and exporting .dxf ,its 11:17 pm here in argentina and I'm going back to the shop to try that one out, I'm sure its gonna work. thank you very much mr. Hammerstron.

Dan

danhamm
03-05-2007, 09:33 PM
If you export as a eps.file or a ai.file it will registrate properly...but can you change a dxf...no..

cjohnson
03-06-2007, 11:23 AM
Daniel,
Thanks for asking this question. I been having the same problem but was a bit hesitant to ask as I knew the solution was either in the archives or someone else would ask it soon. Also, thanks to everyone who quickly responded with the answer.
Craig