PDA

View Full Version : Beach Dolly

daniel
06-09-2009, 11:26 PM
Hey Guys, here is a beach dolly I built. I cut the wheels, The solar panel turrent, and the starboard above the wheels on the bot. Here are the pics.

daniel
06-09-2009, 11:29 PM
It works pretty good in the sand, However I still plan on putting a lot more stuff on it. I think I should power it with a motor and a battery. I have the solar panel to keep the battery charged. So My next question is..."Any shopbotters have an old kids POWER WHEELS they could donate?"

myxpykalix
06-11-2009, 11:35 PM
I must have missed this post, so let me ask...is the solar panel for powering stuff like a radio or tv? I have been fascinated with solar panels since i bought a small one out of the back of a comic book as a kid.

bcammack
06-12-2009, 08:18 AM
www.allelectronics.com (http://www.allelectronics.com) has a bunch of OEM electric bike and scooter motors, plus a speed controller right now. They're also a treasure trove of electronic odds and ends like solar panels, relays, kits, etc.

ralphe
06-13-2009, 03:14 PM
Brand new to ShopBot and this is one of the first projects I made. This is a top to a wine barrel (24" wide)with the business name carved on it.
I made supports out of 1x pine to glue the Oak top solid in place for the ShopBot work.