PDA

View Full Version : Business opportunity

rlt
03-03-2011, 04:31 AM
I have a successful business that has been very good to me over the past ten years. I'd like to retire now, so I'm offering my business for sale.

This is a turn-key opportunity for someone. I have a mature product in an established market, several websites, marketing materials and operational guidelines including proprietary pattern replication software. There's no design work needed - I have a library of designs that do not need any customization at all. Just cut and ship. (All patterns and toolpaths were made with V-carve Pro, if you want to make changes or derivatives)

To meet the volume of product I sell, you'll either need two shopbots or a custom machine fitted with two routers (or spindles) in tandem. I have a tandem machine, 4 ft. x 8 ft. with 10 hp universal vacuum hold down system, and I can include it in the sale if preferred.

I currently have one employee, but in the past I've run the entire business single-handedly. But it's important to note - this is not a part time hobby. It's a real business with real revenues. And I'm not just giving it away. My asking price will be two years' worth of gross receipts.

If interested, please email rltoms@gmail.com for more details.

Thanks,
(And, if you ferret out what my websites are, please DO NOT contact my customer service. I haven't told her about a potential sale yet.)

knight_toolworks
03-03-2011, 12:21 PM
Thanks,
(And, if you ferret out what my websites are, please DO NOT contact my customer service. I haven't told her about a potential sale yet.)

that may end you up in the doghouse.