PDA

View Full Version : ShopBot 'desktop' wallpapers

dhunt
03-08-2007, 08:38 PM
Every one of us in here is computerized, many of us 'to the hilt'.

It surprises me that I can't find a single large ShopBot desktop/wallpaper image anywhere on the www, using Google Images as my search engine for such an image to jazz up the computer desktop at my workplace.

Surely there is ShopBot symbolism around somewhere.
Why can't I find it?
I cannot be the first one to want a big,cool,hi-detail dark blue ShopBot sign/logo/detail shot/something for his desktop background picture...

Can someone point me somewhere to find such?
Or are there people interested in developing a few such computer treats?

steve4460
03-08-2007, 09:26 PM
not that we can use a screen saver for the control computer , but having a screen saver for the design computer that shows a bot runing with out sound or with for those of us that can't live with out it . That woulde be cool in high detail.

wcsg
03-09-2007, 10:57 AM
I have some sexy desktop wallpapers (with girls of course) of CNC machines but their not shopbots

harryball
03-09-2007, 02:31 PM
So... all we need are some sexy women with bikinis and toolbelts to come around to all our shops for photos with our shotbots. Then we can create calendars, desktops, screen savers etc...

Sounds reasonable to me. How does this sounds "But Honey! Shopbot sent her. It's required maintenance."

Robert

gwilson
03-09-2007, 02:34 PM
When does that tour start I am ready to schedule.

olecrafty
03-09-2007, 11:28 PM
Gentlemen,
We are selling precision crafted quality products. Not sex or lewdness. My female customers would not appreciate that type wallpaper or screen savers when they visit my office. There are many positive ways to present the Bot on wallpaper and calenders without this type of presentation.

Kaiwa

wcsg
03-10-2007, 01:00 AM
You just killed out party Kaiwa. You can have the G rated, we'll take the R rated

olecrafty
03-10-2007, 03:00 AM
I didn't mean to kill the party, just redirect it.
Thank you, I will gladly take the G rated, it is more my style. I have a great deal of G rated fun. A cartoon character like Bugs Bunny or Taz running the Bot would be more my speed.

Kaiwa

rcnewcomb
03-10-2007, 01:52 PM
Pinky and the Brain using the Shopbot in their plan to take over the World!
YES!

dhunt
03-15-2007, 07:12 AM
^ ^ OoohGod..what have I started?? *groan*

Someone at ShopBot kindly sent me four graphics for desktop wallpaper use,
and they go on one of the design computers today, when I get up there.

Had a quick look round the SB website to see if a Desktop Wallpaper link had been added yet, like he said they might consider,
but didn't find anything lookin like that.
If you guys want wallpapers
(and there are some nice ones, but kept all secret!?)
you'll have to ask/plead..so get with the emails.

Maybe there are a few graphic artist type freaks among you,
who could submit material
(a cutie is her dark SB-blue bikini,mounting her Milwaukee in the Z-car frame,whatever)
- or just nice detail/close-ups of the machine at work with chips flyin' an all...LOGOs, etc.

Personally, I prefer dark wallpapers,
so I reckon that dark-blue SB colour is a base factor, right up front,
on which could be placed any manner of design, logo, name, Co. name......