PDA

View Full Version : Princess Bunk Bed

t_vandemark
01-10-2013, 08:56 PM
This is a bed i made for my little girls. At the time i only had a Buddy 48 Std so the only thing done on the bot was the sign on the front of it, the rest was just done on the table saw and router table. I was supposed to make a slide for the side opposite of the ladder but i feel there isn't quite enough room for it without blocking the closet. The whole thing is able to be taken appart and moved with minimal work when my princesses want a change. Maybe i can cut the next one on the bot.:)

Ajcoholic
01-10-2013, 08:58 PM
Very cool...

myxpykalix
01-11-2013, 12:22 AM
Tyler,
That is very cool. I looked at several designs before building this one i made. All my parts were cut and carved on the bot. Eventually they will want thier own rooms and beds so i see more work in the future. I think with careful designs to take into account connection points and part registration you could come up with something neat.
Of course by the time they get their next beds they may not be "into" fairy's and castles and princesses. As long as it's NOT boys...you're safe!:eek:

Again...great work!:D

twelchPTM
01-14-2013, 09:22 AM
any chance you have drawing you'd be willing to share, I would gladly re-share the sbp files I come up with....

MarkPrescott
01-14-2013, 11:43 AM
Tyler and Jack those are really nice designed beds and so creative.
Great job!!

Mark

t_vandemark
01-14-2013, 11:45 AM
Thomas, if i had them i would gladly share. But i did most of my planning on the material that i used to make the bed. If i get some time i'll try and draw something up.

Tyler

t_vandemark
01-20-2013, 03:44 PM
Here is a quick shelf we made for our princess room. Its 5/8 x 3 layers of MDF. Nice and fast. Cut, Painted, and installed in just a few hours. Happy wife and princess's = happy life:)