PDA

View Full Version : Halloween

genek
09-18-2013, 12:23 PM
Here are some things that I do for Halloween. The giant spider is cut out of foam.. (easy to mount on side of house.) The Skeleton (I have several out on loan to high volume customers and one that I use.) The skeleton normally will stand on the front porch next to the door. lol... ( you have to watch the children as they start up the steps so funny on some. lol

genek
09-18-2013, 12:29 PM
Hit the submit button instead of the manage attachments. Here are the pictures. I also included the picture of the life size manger that we do and a small model that I take out to show churches when I am asked to talk to them about our life size nativity scenes..

genek
09-18-2013, 12:34 PM
I also use the Skeleton for shows. Here he is dressed up as a chief. lol. I Have a sign that reads Bone Appetite lol

bleeth
09-18-2013, 02:08 PM
I was staring at your booth trying to figure out what was missing and then it hit me:

Where's that great bot carved sign for Appalachian Woodcrafts?:eek:

genek
09-18-2013, 02:51 PM
Dave Had not made a sign for my self at that time. However for the food show I am making a sign, with our name and with some of vector art 3/d products in it..

That show was the Ky crafted market and the only sign we are allowed to use there is the one that they provide us with. I have to have prior approval for my props that I use like the Skeleton ...

genek
09-18-2013, 02:59 PM
How many of your wives or girl friends company is having a Halloween party?
How many of you are going to some sort of Private Halloween Party?
Why not down load a bat do a bit map trace. enlarge it and make a cheese cutting board, to Give to the Host.

You can make cutting boards that will match each holiday or season.. Think of how many people that you could sale these too, Grocery stores for display and to sale, Gift shops, State Parks to use and to sale, Restaurants and just for gifts...

genek
09-18-2013, 03:02 PM
Dave Most of the products there are the patterns on disk one that we have in the booth.

We sold out of most of the items and I had to drive 4 hours back to the shop to get more products to finish the last two days of the four day show.

genek
09-18-2013, 03:08 PM
Dave here is a better Picture of the boot you can see and tell that most of Home and Hearth Volume one is there. All of the toys are not there. Only the food items.

genek
09-18-2013, 03:12 PM
I got wood baskets to display items in I made the Basket holder out of plywood with holes cut in the top to place the baskets in.. easy load in and load out. Great way to display and to keep your area looking good.

Mike Kelly
09-19-2013, 03:54 PM
Where can I purchase the file for the large skeleton?

Mike

Hit the submit button instead of the manage attachments. Here are the pictures. I also included the picture of the life size manger that we do and a small model that I take out to show churches when I am asked to talk to them about our life size nativity scenes..

genek
09-20-2013, 08:02 PM
Tina started her decorating for Halloween this week. Luck for me she does a little each week. We take down Some of the summers decorations and put up Halloween and fall decoration.. That way by the time Halloween week arrives everything is up. Then after Halloween we take down the ones that are just for Halloween and finish off the fall season.
This year we have added some new items for Christmas and New Years. I have cut letters out with the shop bot (Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.) I have attached them to a rope so that we can suspend them between two post. with weight added to stop them from blowing around.
here is picture of our back door where most come in at.

genek
09-20-2013, 08:10 PM
did it again hit wrong button.:mad: Tina always changes what she puts up each year and when and where it goes.:)

genek
09-23-2013, 03:50 PM
Several have asked to buy the skeleton and our big boy toys. I will be adding the skeleton this week to our web site. Again it will come in different formats and sizes. The skeleton will be good for Halloween, Doctors offices, Chiropractors, and costume store's, etc.

I will have the skeleton in three thickness of wood (1/4, 3/8 and 1/2 )so that any of shop bots cnc can cut them. I will have a serving tray as well as a way for it to hold a sign.