PDA

View Full Version : V Carve Update to 7.015

Chazz
12-31-2013, 12:50 AM
I just checked the vectric site and there is an update from 7.012 to 7.015. However, it could not find mine. I tried the in-program update; but that didn't work either. Thoughts?

adrianm
12-31-2013, 05:00 AM
It's a very minor update that addresses a couple of bugs that you would know about if they were affecting you.

Try downloading the update and running it from the folder where you have VCarve installed.

If that doesn't work then you'll probably need to contact support.

scottp55
12-31-2013, 05:09 PM
Had an issue Sat and Sun. where preview was WAY wrong on a countersink(showed countersinks overlapping at depth when wasn't even touching wood). Rezero'd and remeasured bit and double checked programming and all was good. Downloaded patch and it couldn't find VCP. Moved to VCP folder still no joy. Will contact support Thursday as not cutting till then.:(

universaldenial
12-31-2013, 08:35 PM
Just wondering if it is because the software we have is a little different since its from shopbot. The date of the update is September 27th. This is well before the date I downloaded my software and installed it from shopbot. So you would think that the shopbot version i downloaded in the past 45 days would be the latest version. Which for me is 7.12

2Egress Sound & Design
01-20-2014, 11:35 AM
Hi Scott,

I am having same issue updating two systems that were just rebuilt.

Ran the patch can't find V Carve on both. What did you find out? Did support get it resolved for you?

Trying to save a call and bother the team if I can get the deal from you :)

Thanks!

Brock

scottp55
01-20-2014, 12:32 PM
Brock, Never followed up as going to 3.8.10 cleared up the problem. Like Kirk said probably the shopbot edition just hasn't been upgraded. Been busy.

2Egress Sound & Design
01-21-2014, 07:41 AM
Ok Scott, thanks for the info!
Originally from South Portland. Your lucky to be in Maine. :)

Miss the sea!

Thanks again,

Brock