PDA

View Full Version : Knockdown Kids Furniture Files

nschlee
09-16-2009, 03:48 AM
Hello all,

We're now selling our RTA EPS & DXF files for CNC.
They're great for Holiday Bazaar sales. Many are items for kids, all are cute, educational and functional. They cut fast, require no finishing, unless desired, and are easily packaged with shrink or stretch wrap.

Check them out at, http://www.grizzies.com/puzzlelock.htm

Neal
Lasertech Alaska

myxpykalix
09-16-2009, 10:11 AM
Neal.
Nice looking designs. A suggestion, I would have a picture of each of your cutout files assembled similar to "Moose Railroad Engine Toy Box" unless you just haven't cut them all out for samples. It would let those customers see the end results. Good job and good luck...

loriny
09-18-2009, 07:05 PM
Cool stuff. I presume all the vectors could be moved or nested to fit 4x8 sheets?
Lorin

scottbot
09-23-2009, 01:49 AM
Neal,
Very cool and creative.
I have some wee people in my family who will enjoy one of them for Christmas.

Scott

jseiler
09-30-2009, 09:05 PM
Do you have pictures of the assembled foot stools and chairs? I have a person who might be interested, but its hard to figure out which ones to buy.

John

mark_stief
11-15-2009, 07:17 PM
Hey Guys I bought all the files for puzzle lock furniture they are very very easy to work with and I can't cut em out fast enuf for the grandkids well worth the money very well done Neal if you come up with anything else be sure to let me know Thanks

coach
11-15-2009, 07:49 PM
Mark, what material did you cut them from?
Did you have to modify the files at all?
Thanks for letting us know. I may venture in too.

dlcw
11-15-2009, 07:55 PM
Still no pictures. Pictures would help me decide which ones to purchase and cut to make available to holiday retailers.

A jpg of the preview is not enough for me to make a purchasing decision. Could you make these projects and post pictures of them?

Don

mark_stief
11-15-2009, 10:16 PM
David I used 1/2" 9 ply birch no mods plans are layed out perfect I use V-Carve the only thing we did different is a 90 degree bit for the detail instead of 1/4 end mill
Don haven't got em all cut yet but will take pics and post within a week the rockers and toy boxes are well worth the price also by the time you pick out 6 or 7 of them ya just as well buy em all trust me you will be very happy w/ them very well laid out and thought out too

bcammack
11-16-2009, 08:53 AM
Neal,

I didn't notice your location when you first posted. I grew up (supposedly) in Anchorage. West High, class of '73.

Good to see another Alaskan making a go of it in a challenging place and time. Great product. Should sell like crazy. Best of luck with it.