Comes with:
- 12" Z axis
- 2', 4' and 8' PowerSticks
- Shopbot PowerStick out-feed system
- Custom, quick setup/remove out-feed system
- 6" Shopbot alpha model (rotary axis) indexer
- Shopbot air drill
- Shopbot caster kit
- HSD 4HP industrial grade spindle (recent upgrade - still with no hours on it)
- Shopbot 3D digitizing probe
- E-Chain cable management
- Kent dust shoe c/w deep brush and spacer accessories
- Many unused industrial quality 1/2", 3/8" and 1/4" Onsrud and Centurian cutting tools and precision collets.
- Other odds and ends like tee bolts/nuts, etc.
- a 2'x4' spoilboard style table is not shown here but is included

- Shopbot Edition "Vectric VCarve Pro" design software loaded. A $50 transfer fee may be required.
Note: Aspire software NOT included as I wish to keep it.

- 15" ASUS laptop design & control computer c/w Core i5, 6 GB memory, NVidea GEForce GT 2GB video card, 750GB+240GB SSD Hard Drive. DVD drive, Win 8

Machine History:
I am retired and the second owner. The machine has been used at most 15-20 hrs in the last few years so I can't really justify keeping it. The original owner was a retired school teacher doing part-time prototyping and short run orders out of his garage. He switched to a cnc milling machine with more robust hold-down as most of his requests were for high precision aluminum items. It runs very well.

For Canadian Buyers:
Thanks to our low "petrol dollar" exchange rate, the current Canadian "all-in" replacement cost for a new equivalent package including accessories is $45,584 CAD. This includes a 4-bank avg. exchange rate @ 1.346 and avg. 2.5% bank processing fees, North Carolina to Ontario shipping, 13% HST and estim. brokerage fees. It was initially listed here on the TalkShopbot forum and on Kijiji for $27,500 CAD. The reduced $22,750 CAD selling price is almost 1/2 the cost of replacing this setup with a new, same model, same capability setup.

A verifiable, full breakdown incl. all additional accessories can be provided by email as the PDF file won't post here.

bleeth
09-13-2015, 01:51 PM
I know Gerry has been a good caretaker.
For any of us Yanks who want to pick it up that's a little over 17k US

gerryv
09-14-2015, 01:10 PM
Thank you for the kind words Dave. Coming from you that's quite an honor.

gerryv
09-15-2015, 11:48 AM
Apologies to those who sent PM's that didn't go through. Trying to clear my inbox now if you'd like to resend.

"...your private messages box on Let's Talk ShopBot has reached the specified quota. In order to receive further private messages, you must delete some messages. Please visit this page to do so:
http://www.talkshopbot.com/forum/private.php

All the best,
Let's Talk ShopBot

gerryv
11-16-2015, 05:32 PM
SOLD: As of a couple of hours ago, my Buddy is now on its way to NY State. The new owner is an existing Shopbot owner who has been a pleasure to work with over the last few weeks. My sincere thanks to all those on the forum who have been so helpful over the last several years. My next "high tech" device is expected to be a whittling knife :-)

scottp55
11-17-2015, 06:54 AM
Mixed feelings....Glad you had a good buyer,sorry to see you go.
Don't be a stranger...Maybe buy an old set of Marples(when the heck did Irwin buy them out) to remember us:)
Thanks for the help and kind words when I first started out!
scott