PDA

View Full Version : change x and y axis

hknisely
06-03-2018, 02:45 PM
I have a prt 48x96 I upgraded to a 4g control box . my problem is in aspire my x and y axis are different. is there a way I can switch the control box to change x and y direction

bleeth
06-03-2018, 05:42 PM
You should change x-0 and y-0 in Aspire or...
Your origin should not have changed due to the upgraded box but assuming you changed the overall settings in SB-3 by running set-up (and/or upgraded your SB-3 you might need to go back in to set-up and make sure the entries there are correct.

Gary Campbell
06-04-2018, 08:24 AM
Can you draw a quick sketch of how the axes are oriented now and what you would like to change them to?

hknisely
06-04-2018, 06:32 PM
You should change x-0 and y-0 in Aspire or...
Your origin should not have changed due to the upgraded box but assuming you changed the overall settings in SB-3 by running set-up (and/or upgraded your SB-3 you might need to go back in to set-up and make sure the entries there are correct.

ever since I bought this use it was always different being working with it but it would help if they were the same

bleeth
06-04-2018, 06:59 PM
Both Aspire and SB control software Origin location are simply making the correct settings in the software. Call Shopbot direct and they will get you going the right way quickly.

hknisely
06-07-2018, 11:55 AM
I had to go to values and change x input and y input very easy but it sure took me a long time to find the trouble thanks for your help