PDA

View Full Version : highlight color

ger.wat
07-25-2019, 02:18 PM
In Shopbot Editor, when I highlight text, the highlight color is dark blue which makes the black text unreadable.

How can I change that?

srwtlc
07-25-2019, 02:32 PM
https://notepad-plus-plus.org/ ;)

dlcw
07-26-2019, 10:19 AM
Thanks Scott!! Looks interesting.

srwtlc
07-26-2019, 10:58 AM
I've been using it for years and like it for it's tabbed interface and if you want, you can customize the syntax highlighting, background, foreground, etc. to your "eyes" liking or use many of the built in ones. It can be set as your default editor in SB by going to UN and setting it.

ger.wat
07-26-2019, 01:59 PM
I've been using it for years and like it for it's tabbed interface and if you want, you can customize the syntax highlighting, background, foreground, etc. to your "eyes" liking or use many of the built in ones. It can be set as your default editor in SB by going to UN and setting it.

So, basically you're saying, 'download "Notepad++", open the exe file and tweak the code', is my only option, OR use another text editor.

Do I have that about right?

Jerry

srwtlc
07-26-2019, 05:08 PM
Open exe and tweak the code? No!

Download Notepad++, install, use it as is and things are already better. If you want different highlighting for selected text and various syntax, you can open the style configurator and tweak the colors to your hearts content.