PDA

View Full Version : Zeroing problems with 3.5.8

steve
04-17-2008, 07:04 PM
I'm almost sure the problem is with some switch or setting someware , but I can't find it! Here is a copy of the message I sent to shopbot support.

a-zero and z zero not working
when i use "c2" error message: reads
run-time error 424
object required

when i call the zzero or azero file , error message reads : run-time error 91 , object variable or with block variable not set.

files not running on either of the 2 computers that are used for the machine , problem appeared after the upgrade to version 3.5.8 from 3.5.5

also on the fill in sheet for the indexer , any function , i can make a file but cannot run file from same sheet - where it says "cut the file" , if i press that button i get a message "file not found" i have set my file location to the right directory and even copied the file to other places just in case it was looking somewhere else.again problem appeared with version 3.5.8

Haven't heard back from shopbot , anyone have any ideas about what is going on?

Gary Campbell
04-17-2008, 07:12 PM
Stephen...
Couple things to try.. delete shopbot.inf, delete my_variables, reinstall 3.5.8, update firmware, run setup and retry software
Gary

butch
04-17-2008, 07:20 PM
Stephen - as Gary says....
Delete the Shopbot.ini file
Restart SB
update firmware
Thats what I did, and it seemed to fix it.

Butch

steve
04-17-2008, 07:50 PM
Gary... right on... Z and A zero work now. OOPS , can't run setup , error53 file not found. I went in and changed the my_variables file myself. Is that all setup does?