PDA

View Full Version : Free Corel Video Tips Online

Mayo
08-09-2005, 02:09 PM
I recently received an email promoting an audio/video capture software which claims to produce the world's smallest file sizes. On their web page they have some really great Corel training videos. In one of these, the author shows how to create a training video in their software. He created a quick 2 minute, 13 meg video, which then got compressed down to 680k approx. if I remember correctly.

Anyways you may not have a need to record training videos but they also point out it's excellent for sending clients an audio/video email of exactly how their artwork, sign, etc will appear, and you can visually point out and verbally explain things that otherwise would be difficult to do over the phone or with text only email.

Shopbot: this could be a great tool for training people how to use the Shopbot and the software!

http://www.cintinel.com/CCPandCorel.html

NOTE: Their web player doesn't appear to work in Firefox browser. I was successful using Internet Explorer.

Brady Watson
08-09-2005, 04:44 PM
Mayo et al,
PartWizard/Insignia-E and SB3 control software videos are currently under production by yours truly. There are future releases planned on other popular titles that we as designers and machinists use as well.

Stay tuned!
-Brady

danhamm
08-09-2005, 06:39 PM
WE used screen capture software..(hypercam) snagit, and others for training videos..for adult education...works well..apparently some of the new software has variable replay control..
on playback I used hypercam for the corel videos
on shopbots website...cheers..