PDA

View Full Version : Printing Part Wizard drawings

phil_o
03-20-2004, 04:06 PM
Is there a way to print the drawings from Part Wizard?

stickman
03-21-2004, 10:12 AM
Phil,

Here is one way that I have discovered how to do that. I take and hit the print screen button. Now this does take a picture of the whole screen view, but you can crop this down to the drawing window. One thing to be sure on, is to make sure you zoom to the extent of your drawing or part.

That is one of the two things that I would like to see part wizard do. One PRINT and secondly SAVE AS or an EXPORT so that I can save the Part Wizard drawing to a DXF file.

cedarknight
03-21-2004, 04:19 PM
Jay,

I agree with you on those needed upgrades on Part Wizard.

Ray Hershberger (Unregistered Guest)
04-24-2004, 12:57 AM
I tried to press the print button for part wizard drawing but does not print the page it is a combination scaner, copier,printer,fax all in one so i do not know?but i agree that it should be included in part wizard!

Ray Hershberger

load
04-24-2004, 02:06 AM
ray,
when you hit the print scr botton it dont send it directly to your printer what is dose is save what you see on your screen as a picture into your clipboard and the way tou retrive that picture is by going into mspaint or some other drawing program that you have ms paint is a standard with all windows and the fastes way to opening it is going to your run option in your start manu and typing in MSPAINT then hit enter it will/should open then you eather can hit crtl v or click on the edit menu and click on paste and you will now see the in the drawing board what you seen on your screen when you hit the print screen botton and you can edit it from there.

Paul

P.S. void this post if it wasnt what you were looking for or if i mis read your post ;)

Ray Hershberger (Unregistered Guest)
04-25-2004, 05:44 AM
I got it!!

Thanks Paul!

Ray