PDA

View Full Version : V-Carve Wizard

sawkerf
07-17-2006, 10:47 PM
I am very interested in the Photo V-carve software offered by ShopBot. Other than the obvious photo carving, what can I do with V-Carve that I can't do with my Artcam Insignia?
Thanks, Kip

paco
07-17-2006, 11:28 PM
Raster image engraving; lithos and "line V engraving". Latest feature being a first on the market from VETRIC I believe!

Insignia sure can't do this! Save you some bucks and still get V Carve PRO for under 750.00$usd even purchased separately! You'll save yourself thou$and$ and will get personalized support that you wont, get form... You get the idea?!

You can try 'em both for free for unlimited time I think with the "trial files". Give 'em a go! You'll even be able to test drive the output on your tool within minutes!

With V Carve PRO, you'll get texturing toolpaths and sharp corner beveling (both outside and inside corners) that Insignia don't do. VCP handle form cutters too...! any shapes!... with same high quality 3D rendering. You can import your Photo V Carve files into VCP and even import Vector Art 3D files.

Have you browsed the VETRIC Web site lately?! Join in the user forum to get some feedback and see some parts that we're made with the packages.

evan
07-18-2006, 11:54 AM
Kip-
And Paco doesn't even work for Vetric... I'il second his endorsment. It's a great product.

paco
07-18-2006, 12:42 PM
And a VERY devoted team!

wcsg
07-18-2006, 05:15 PM
I do like the Vcarve line option for lettering. I can't even do that on Artcam Pro