PDA

View Full Version : Help with turbocad / millwizard

billp
02-28-2001, 09:35 PM
Millwizard post processor?
Hi, I have finally gotten around to trying 3-D files, and I planned to use Millwizard to test my work. But when I installed the post processor I had on hand ( probably from the Forum, but it's been awhile so I don't remember), I got a bunch of error messages upon opening the program. Does anyone have a working version of the "Shopbot.con" file they could either post (again..) on the Forum or e-mail me? Any help would be apreciated, thanks, Bill P.

flyboy
01-19-2002, 01:15 PM
Anybody have a used, licienced copy of millwizard or other 3D cam software they want to sell?

nels26@yahoo.com
01-30-2002, 03:45 PM
can someone email me the .con shopbot file for millwizard? thankya much.

Nels

flyboy
07-13-2002, 08:47 PM
Could sombody e-mail this millwizard postprocessor to me to? Pretty Please
I can use the generic .tap one but large files are a pain to convert again. thanks in advance

ajsaward@infi.net
07-24-2002, 10:38 PM
I also could use a millwizzard post processor file. Could someone email me a copy?

grant@shopbottools.com
07-25-2002, 05:19 PM
I am very surprised we have folks asking for ShopBot post processors for Millwizard. Every copy we have sold has it included, as I believe every commercially available copy does. However, if for some reason you don't have it, the ArtCAM 5.104 post processor from the downloads page on our main site works fine. Simply download it and copy it to your PostP folder within Millwizard. (C:\program files\millwizard\postp).

If for some reason this does not clear it up, give us a ring.

Grant Bailey

John Miller
07-25-2002, 10:02 PM
Thanks to those who responded on my inquiry on a postprocessor for millwizzard. And no, Grant, not every commercially available copy has a shopbot.con file. Or we wouldn't be asking. Thanks for the heads-up on the artcam file. After my request, I did go to the Millwizzard website and read their guide. It also suggests that the artcam post file will work. Again, thanks
John Miller

flyboy
07-29-2002, 06:46 PM
Not so curious, I bought my older version used and it didn't have it. [ Shrug ]

david allen
12-31-2003, 08:23 PM
3DS did it. thanks

da

davidallen
I'm trying to use turbocad to generate dxf files for millwizard to convert. I've made a couple of simple figures and saved them as dxf files. I can re-open them in turbocad OK, but when I try to open them with millwizard I get an error that says it failed to read any 3DFACE records.

any hints?

da

giggalo
David what you want to do is open the dxf file in Turbocad and then save it in a 3ds format then open it in Milwizard.