PDA

View Full Version : First Job on Shopbot

joewino
09-21-2006, 05:48 PM
After having our new ShopBot for over three months, we finally got everything assembled, hooked up and adjusted. Today we ran our first job and already know that this is going to be one of the best investments I ever made.

The job was just some simple cut-out shapes of our high school's mascot (Wildcat)in MDO but the SB made the job look like child's play. The cuts were smooth and took little sanding, mainly just to knock off the sharp corner. It saved us hours of cutting by hand.

Now the fun begins. I may even develop into as good a signman as that old guy Joe Crumley.

joe
09-21-2006, 06:31 PM
RC

Congratulations on getting your router up and going. I can feel the excitement from here.

Your right about the possabilites. It's unlimited and we look forward to see how you apply your talent to this new medium.

Keep us informed about your progress.

J.

J.

jhicks
10-01-2006, 10:20 AM
Ray, what about the photos? Glad it made life easier. Now all that's left is more cutting, experimentation, and your imagination to take you to those places you may have wished for but couldn't seem to get there easily without it.