PDA

View Full Version : I Need Stars

joe
03-22-2006, 07:57 AM
I need three or four prismatic (3D) stars approx 8".
The material of choice is 1" HDU but am open to any exterior product.

Thanks to all botters.

Joe

PS: Attend a camp. Any Camp!

joe
03-22-2006, 07:59 AM
Woops,

I forgot. I have money burning a hole in my pocket. Please help!

Joe

gerald_d
03-22-2006, 10:23 AM
Have a look in this thread (http://www.talkshopbot.com/forum/messages/31/6843.html).

joe
03-22-2006, 09:01 PM
I'm afraid not.

The star I'm looking for comes to a raised point with strait lines. The ones you have on a christmas tree.

matt_p
03-22-2006, 11:05 PM
Hey Joe,
I think I can help you. and I've got some 1" hdu here. sounds fairly simple, quik cut. Can do them tomorrow if needed.

Let me know if you would like them done. I'm in Utah.

PS. I hope we get some more people excited about the Utah Camp.

joe
03-23-2006, 07:13 AM
Howdy Matt,

Thanks very much for your offer. I believe I've got the star project covered. There have been lots of Emails and support. Bill Jarvis is helping me with this and another project. Isn't this a great Forum? I really appreciate all the assistance and advice I get from our members.

Your Camp:

It's very exciting to see more and more Camps springing up. I'd attend all of them if time and money allowed. I allways learn a lot each time I go. The results from the Ada Camp ended up with a contract of 3k. It wouldn't have happened if I wasn't under pressure to get the Camp samples made. These events can be money makers.

If I were going to be in the country I'd sure be there. Perhaps next year. Let us all know what you are going to cover this year.

The Kansas Camp is coming up. That's G. Beckwith who's a great Australian Shopbotter. Some of us are taking up a collection to get him voice and diction lessons. Send me your contributions.

Happy routing: Goooday

J.

joe
03-23-2006, 07:15 AM
Howdy Matt,

Thanks very much for your offer. I believe I've got the star project covered. There have been lots of Emails and support. Bill Jarvis is helping me with this and another project. Isn't this a great Forum? I really appreciate all the assistance and advice I get from our members.

Your Camp:

It's very exciting to see more and more Camps springing up. I'd attend all of them if time and money allowed. I allways learn a lot each time I go. The results from the Ada Camp ended up with a contract of 3k. It wouldn't have happened if I wasn't under pressure to get the Camp samples made. These events can be money makers.

If I were going to be in the country I'd sure be there. Perhaps next year. Let us all know what you are going to cover this year.

The Kansas Camp is coming up. That's G. Beckwith who's a great Australian Shopbotter. Some of us are taking up a collection to get him voice and diction lessons. Send me your contributions.

oudy-mate & goooday
J

artisan
03-23-2006, 10:12 AM
Joe.....if you don't have it covered or have a problem.....I can send you a 3D file in .SBP format and you can cut them yourself....D