PDA

View Full Version : A little Sculpt Nouveau

joe
08-23-2009, 04:56 PM
We added the SN to give the appearance of a copper clad.

This sign is way too top heavy. The base should be solid. Perhaps copper.

lstovall
08-23-2009, 07:58 PM
Looking Good Joe!

joe
08-23-2009, 10:09 PM
Leon,

Didn't you work on this project? It was in production about the time you came by. If not, which sign did I make you work so hard on?

Joe

PS: The lazer light you installed on my CNC is now part of our process. It it didn't work, we'd have to shut the shop down.

lstovall
08-24-2009, 06:46 PM
Hi Joe,

I helped some on this project but mostly on the one you just replaced with the HDU/EPS sign. All great fun and so very educational, thanks.

I guess I should apologize for you losing some of your freedom and liberty and making you so dependent on the laser but I'm glad it's working out for you, I wouldn't want to be without mine either.

I've been trying so sell some post holes here but haven't got enough orders for a full load yet. Will advise.

Leon

joe
08-24-2009, 09:05 PM
Leon,

Here's the latest Post Hole Interrositer we've developed which is speeding up the process.

I'll send a few "How Too" demo photo's soon.

Joe

lstovall
08-24-2009, 09:31 PM
WoW!! Nice Machine! I'll get busy here and we'll have enough orders for a load soon. I assume this interrositer does both round and square holes.

joe
08-24-2009, 10:27 PM
Good going Leon.

Were working on a better vacuum hold down system. Once fired up, she wobbless acorss the floor.

Joe
www.normansignco.com (http://www.normansignco.com)

ron brown
08-25-2009, 10:12 PM
Joe,

You might check with your congress critter. They are working on programs that suck 'BIG time'. Or, at least mine seem to be....

Ron

gene
08-26-2009, 12:00 AM
I bet that thing cost a fortune. I aint never even seen one of them kind of things before!!!!!
You can tell a man with money . How many holes a hour does it make ? Are you going to make all sizes now and quit fooling with them old signs now?
Just wait till Jack sees this.
You might want to get a loggin chain to keep it in the building thou.

myxpykalix
08-26-2009, 12:24 AM
Gene...see it?...who do you think invented it?

joe
08-26-2009, 07:25 AM
The Interrositor was invented by a secret German develpment lab. and suspecions got out what they were up to. They dumped it out back of their shop, like a hot potato and it sold for nothing.

Joe

rcnewcomb
08-26-2009, 12:47 PM
For inquiring minds: ->Interocitor (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interocitor)

burchbot
08-26-2009, 12:50 PM
I think I know what is going on here. You have discovered how to make black holes. Not only that but you are able to control what kind of matter and how much it will suck in. Perhaps you were visited by aliens or you are an alien. Everybody agrees the signs you produce are out of this world. Now I’m wondering just how far out.
Dan

joe
08-26-2009, 05:55 PM
I have no idea what the Germans were planning to do with the Interrositer. Probably nothing good! It came with a tag on the side.
2486 components comprising an interocitor, only three are named:

Bead condenser (model #: AB-619)
Cathermin tube with inindium complex of +4
Intensifier disk

Randall, thanks for the backup support. Some people didn't believe there was such a thing.

I told my assistant today we needed to make a how to set of photo's. We should get a break in the weather tomorrow. That might be a good opportunity.

Hope Jack's leg is getting better.

gene
08-26-2009, 09:00 PM
Hey Joe,
I'm looking for an investor in a new buisness. Its plaid paint right out of the can. I think i just about got it figgered out but i ran out of money. I guess i could go ahead and pre sell orders now.
Ya'll let me know how many gallons you want,

myxpykalix
08-27-2009, 02:52 AM
You know I have wondered how Joe stumbled onto this invention so i did a little investigating and i discovered something interesting.

Is it just me or does the guy in this picture from the 50's look just like Joe?

Now he has a device like that and looks like the guy...a coincidence?...i think not!
(refer to randalls link re:interositer)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interocitor

gene
08-27-2009, 04:03 PM
Jack,
Do you think that Joe is really an alien? That would explain some things, like how he figured out how to make them holes and stuff like that,What do ya think?

joe
08-27-2009, 05:02 PM
HaHa,

So that the Thanks I get.

I'm gonna take up smoking. That's what you earthlings resort to for calming the nerves isn't it? I'm going strait to Cigars!

gene
08-27-2009, 10:21 PM
Only if you do it with a beer! Besides my nerves have been shot for a long time.

burchbot
08-28-2009, 08:51 AM
Beer worked for E.T. Phone Home