PDA

View Full Version : SOLD OUT

joe
07-09-2009, 07:03 AM
Sold Out,

It's sad to report we've complete sold out of both the 6” & 8” Post Holes this season. We usually have a summer sale so that's put off till next year.

Here at Dr. Crumley's Rootin Tootin Lab. We've come up with a completely new invention. Square post holes. No longer will you need to mess around with larger than necessary holes when installing square post. Just remember on most soils a single hole wafer will core approx 32” but if this isn't deep enough, stacking two on top of each other will get another approximately 28” depth. We call this “A whole in one.” Kind of a play on words.

The reason for our limited supply has to do with the acquiring enough of the expensive Rare Earths to combined with high quality Meteor Grindings. Once combined they are compacted under XXX # of lbs in our hyperbolic pressure Hercumajizer. Our patented process guarantees good clean holes.

No you can't break safes or enter buildings with these. They only work with soil.

A handy six pack of these little miracle wafers, behind the truck seat, comes in real handy on those hot old summer days.

Photos of “How Too” coming soon!

PS: Thanks very much for the testemonials. Some users have become very inventive. For Example: when Leon Stovall stacks wafers to get extra depth, he uses two different sizes. A small one on the bottom. He claims that kind of hole is better. I couldn't swear to anything like that. But, it might work.

Joe
www.normansignco.com (http://www.normansignco.com)

bcammack
07-09-2009, 09:07 AM
Joe,

Have you tried using a hyperbolic chamber to augment the process. I understand that it's one of the most amazing, useful devices ever invented by mankind in the history of the entire universe!

frank134
07-09-2009, 12:10 PM
Pathaoras would be proud ! But are they available in earth tones so they blend into the landscape better ?

rcnewcomb
07-09-2009, 01:49 PM
I heard the government had a stockpile of these that they were storing in the ozone layer.

dana_swift
07-09-2009, 02:38 PM
They were found in Roswell NM, and are all kept at Area 51. Because everybody knows about Area 51, they may have changed the name (perhaps something nobody would guess- like Area 52?).

D

wberminio
07-09-2009, 03:07 PM
Joe
I hope you have a patent on these!
I just might make my own and steal your design.

Erminio

rcnewcomb
07-09-2009, 05:30 PM
I think any business plan built on these holes would just fall through.

curtiss
07-09-2009, 06:50 PM
I just found a bunch of them for sale on E-Bay.

pro70z28
07-09-2009, 09:39 PM
A handy six pack of these little miracle wafers, behind the truck seat, comes in real handy on those hot old summer days.

Wouldn't that cause holes in the rear of the truck cab. I don't know.........I'm just sayin'.

joe
07-09-2009, 11:11 PM
Thanks to everyone interested.

Gary, please re-read my previous post. These are made from a Rare Earth composition, they only affect the ground. You can't crack safes or break into houses. The postoffice delivers without incident.

Yes these are patented and I asked my former wife, Carolyn, she's an MD if she'd sneak a few wafers in the Hospital's Hyperbolic Chamber with a patient, just to see if it would increase their power. That just re-affirmed why we split the sheets. She's good with action verbs too.

We have an installation scheduled the first of next week and I'll take a few pix to show well they work. Am I going to get kicked off of here if I post prices?

jerry_stanek
07-10-2009, 06:41 AM
Yeah but I put some of them in my dirty pockets and I have perfect hole in my jeans now so be carefull.

scott_smith
07-10-2009, 01:17 PM
There was a coyote on TV when I was a kid that used something similar to catch a roadrunner. Were they yours? I thought they came form the ACME corp.

burchbot
07-10-2009, 03:49 PM
Acme has down sized. All they produce now are threads.
Dan

rcnewcomb
07-10-2009, 04:05 PM
Joe,
Do you have any more of those board stretchers that come in so handy when the board was cut too short? The last one I got finally wore out.

ron brown
07-10-2009, 09:19 PM
Buyer beware.....

I've just heard there has been some importation of inferior 'foreign' post holes to the US. These imported 'holes' tend to drift over time and can be found in unusual places. One is rumored to have drifted to high office in a western state.

In a group all 'holes' look about the same. The inferior 'foreign hole' can sometime be differentiated by sound.

Ron

myxpykalix
07-10-2009, 11:35 PM
This was as result of a load of Joes post holes falling off the back of the truck as he was shipping them off.

jshoes51
07-11-2009, 07:06 AM
Do they come in metric sizes too? A metric hole is easier to dig since a kilometer is less than a mile.

jerry_stanek
07-11-2009, 08:02 AM
but most of the posts I use are inch standard.

joewino
07-11-2009, 11:10 AM
Not much work these days, huh?

myxpykalix
07-11-2009, 01:00 PM
My sentiments exactly, only I was going to say "Get a life guys"...then i realized that I was a major contributor to this thread! How do you like that, with four words I was able to include hypocricy and sarcasm to one post...lol

Besides we need a diversion from all the doom and gloom out there...wait..the sky is falling, the sky is falling!

magic
07-11-2009, 07:42 PM
Can you send me one of those UPS by-ground or will it leave a gash?

gene
07-11-2009, 11:00 PM
Hey Joe,
I just wanted to tell you that you need to add a disclaimer in your instructions CAUTION DO NOT LEAVE THESE LAYING AROUND. My helper dropped one out of the box and i dang near broke my leg . Anyway i sure hope no one else gets hurt .

joe
07-12-2009, 07:35 AM
OK boys settle down!

Just wait till I post the photo's and the demo of how they work.

Sorry about the leg Gene. Jack J., being crareless, dropped one behind him during an installation, stepped back and plumb broke his leg. So he says.

If time permits, were extremely busy, I may even take everyone in the factory to watch the "Interositer" fabricating our product. I see it working all the time and it still scares me.

Joe

burchbot
07-12-2009, 11:33 AM
Jack said the sky is falling. I don’t know about that, but once in the 70's at a concert I saw the sky change colors and then melted. The clouds were laughing so hard they broke out in tears.
Dan

Gary Campbell
07-12-2009, 12:34 PM
Dan...
You made way to many trips to Rock in the 70's (thats Rock, not Cornell)
Gary

burchbot
07-12-2009, 03:25 PM
Gary is a Yooper eh.
Only a Yooper would know Rock They still party on Labor Day, for a small town throw a big party.
Dan

Gary Campbell
07-12-2009, 03:34 PM
Dan...
"You Betcha, eh!"
Gary