PDA

View Full Version : Fluted column added to wainscoting

myxpykalix
05-31-2007, 07:11 PM
I wanted to add a accent light to the corner since i eliminated the plugin that was controlled by the lightswitch. I turned the column round, fluted it, then cut one fourth away to glue it to the corner.

fleinbach
05-31-2007, 08:30 PM
Jack,

That's very enlightening

harryball
05-31-2007, 09:26 PM
Jack... at first I didn't know if I was going to like you... now I know I don't ;-) you're making me look bad man... my wife found this and is SURE you have a different machine than me... your's is more "creative". Between you and Frank I just know I'm going to have to fix that living room now.

It looks great.

Robert

GlenP
05-31-2007, 10:30 PM
Great job Jack. If I remember correctly this is one of your apartments in a building you own. You must be a great landlord. Keep up the great work

myxpykalix
05-31-2007, 11:17 PM
I've put a lot of thought into this and i believe, since we never get around to our own "honeydo" lists, that maybe we should exchange lists with each other and do their projects for them and then we will all look good.

Harry, heres the rub...everytime you turn your bot on you're making money, i'm not!
Don't mention my name in the same sentence with Franks! He's Yoda and i'm young skywalker the apprentice.