PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE TELL ME I CAN DO THIS!!!

myxpykalix
01-06-2007, 06:50 AM
I've been up all night trying to design and toolpath this wainscoting. I had a couple different instances of PW open to copy vectors/paste that type of thing. I got 3 toolpaths created from the dxf i had created with all my specific deminsions. I saved the toolpaths as .sbp files but i accidentally closed the WRONG copy of PW that had my dxf with specific deminsions and that dxf had not been saved. I still have one copy of PW open is there any way to retrieve the dxf info to save to continue toolpathing later? Can i reconstruct it in part with the toolpaths i have saved? HELP!!

steve4460
01-06-2007, 08:17 AM
Hi Jack

Open a new PW and then right click and select paste , maybe you had it on the clipboard last since you copyed and pasted before .
Bot on

SV

myxpykalix
01-06-2007, 08:24 AM
tried that already...just the last part i was working on in buffer.

handh
01-08-2007, 11:24 AM
Jack,
If you haven't closed the program or windows the office clipboard should have a icon in the system tray. You should be able to open that up and select the item you want to paste. Or if it isn't showing in the system tray you can press the control key and the key c twice to bring up the clipboard.