PDA

View Full Version : American flag dxf

myxpykalix
03-18-2007, 06:44 PM
I'm looking for an American flag dxf or other type file. What i want to do is take this litho and next to it in the mdf carve the american flag as a subtle background element that will be behind the marines logo that will be mounted to the surface.
I'm looking for a specific flag file where you see the flag on the pole flapping in the wind and is "furled"(?). Does anyone have anything like this?
In a different post i was asking about painting camoflague but i think this would look nicer. But not sure how i would/could paint the flag so that it would be very light in the background and stay in the background as opposed to popping out and being too bright, any painters out there with some tips? What i'm trying to achieve is like looking at a picture of a flag with a piece of tracing paper over top of it. Thanks

jseiler
03-18-2007, 08:08 PM
http://www.cnczone.com/forums/showpost.php?p=260642&postcount=447

myxpykalix
03-18-2007, 08:30 PM
Thanks John, I had gotten that one before but it had so many broken vectors that it was more hassle to try to fix then finding one that was ok. But i appreciate the efforts, and keep looking! Thanks