PDA

View Full Version : Buying another Shopbot

ken
02-10-2007, 03:52 PM
I’m a happy camper today! I just got the OK from my wife to go ahead an order a PRS Standard. She’s an artist and I told her that I would start making her frames for her paintings…help! I need ideas.

Actually, I bought one of the original PRT’s when they first came out. What great machine! It helped me build my plastic fabrication business where we manufactured an industrial safety product. We had literally made tens of thousands of parts with the Shopbot with very few problems with the machine. I have since sold the business along with the bot and I am now employed by the company that bought it. We recently purchased an Alpha to enhance our production and I am sure I could use any of these machines however I prefer to have my own for a nice little hobby. I am so excited because it gets me back involved with the Shopbot (truly a great company) and this wonderful forum and I look forward to learning new ways to use the bot.

KB

donchapman
02-10-2007, 05:58 PM
Pass out the cigars!

harryball
02-10-2007, 06:10 PM
CONGRATS!!!

I want a second bot... I will get one eventually... just gotta keep on the slow and steady and let orders build. We'll be in Bat Fest in Austin TX this year... maybe... just maybe I'll get that second bot ordered before year end. :-)

Robert