Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Canucks camp Eh!! in Ottawa Canada

Default Hotels, etc.

Bill,
    Thanks for that info. I just spoke with Dave and he will try to post a list of likely places to stay shortly. I called one or two places but got no answer, and I'm wondering if I didn't inadvertently pick some seasonal hotels.
    Still looking at probably 15-20 Campers planning to attend, but there's room for a few more IF we hear before the actual Camp date....
    I will be on the road the two weeks leading up to the Camp, so if people have specific questions, etc. they can still reach me via e-mail, but I may have intermittent cell/web service from the 24th to June 2nd.....
    Does anyone have contact info on Dale Kerr these days?
    "Share your knowledge. It is a way to achieve immortality"...The Dalai Lama

"Nothing is really work unless you would rather be doing something else....." Sir James Barrie

Default Hotels, etc.

I think Bill L's suggestion may be the smart move. I just booked a room at the Hampton Inn which is between Dave's shop, and Lee Valley tools...Much closer to Lee Valley tools actually, I hope my credit card can take the heat....

"Nothing is really work unless you would rather be doing something else....." Sir James Barrie

Please add my name to the list!

John Jackson

Bill, Could you add Heath Crump and James Crump from Cornwall, Ontario as well as Greg Brady from Smiths Falls, Ontario to the list to attend please. See you at the camp.

Heath.

Default hotels

Well it looks like there's going to be a lot of people coming to the BEST camp shopbot in Canada this year. There is a hotel 1 mile from our place, nothing fancy, but close, KC's 613-443-3983. $90 a night. There are a bunch in the east end of Ottawa, about 25 minutes away. If you need help call me 613-445-1408.

Default Camp early birds Friday night

For those of you that feel so inclined we will be have a very informal evening on the 4 of June. Bring a chair, something to drink and throw on the BBQ if you want. We will probably be talking shop. Please email me dskinner at WeDoClosets dat ca to give me an idea who's coming.

Default Wish I could be there

Man I wish I could come but no chance. Make sure you take lots of pics to post for us that can't make it.

Default Coming up fast

We are closing in on the Camp date, so we'll try to get a ""suspected final count" by the middle of next week. I am pretty much going to be off grid for another few days, so I won't be able to respond to posts readily until after the holiday weekend...

Default Google Map or MapQuest to your Location?

Dave, I may have missed it but do you have a map posted or, better yet, a tested Google Maps or Mapquest address? Thanks much, Gerry

Hi there,

Me and buddy, Eddie, will be attending. I posted on one of the earlier threads on this event.

Rudy Chang
    Standard Buddy 32