Heres a couple of links
    Tomorow I'll post photos from the shop
    Its all european construction

http://www.kdunphy.com/mtrembault.htm
    http://kdunphy.com/angleokitch.htm

Vector Studio 22

explanation will come
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by kevin; 02-06-2011 at 05:32 PM.

I took a look at Gene’s links and I did a couple of searches for kitchen cabinet books and it really depends on who you talk to. You probably will get a couple of hundred answers. Most of it is geared for the hobbyist. Most big companies started out with Termowood and their sales staff. So there is nothing out there for CNC. With that said, it comes down to 3 elements:
    -Design
    -Construction
    -Install
    It is impossible for me in this forum to touch on everything. Design, if you are stuck you can go down to Home Depot and ask them for a design. And they will print it out for you free of charge. If you are just doing 1 or 2 kitchens, it would be a waste of time to learn design software.
    Construction, You really have to be super organized for a kitchen. It is basically furniture on steroids. You hear about face frame and European construction. Face frame, I don’t want any e-mails correcting me, with this type of construction; you will never have that furniture look. European construction is just basically putting a door on top of a box. I assume you have the basic knowledge; I am not going to write this for a hobbyist. I am using cabinets parts pro. It is a superior program. I don’t have to do libraries. I just have to punch in the size of my cabinets. It doesn’t get simpler than that. You really have to keep it simple or you will get confused. I saw Russ’ trains. If you can do that then this is a joke for you. You will notice in the pictures, that I don’t use stretchers on top or on the backs. It cheapens your cabinets. People appreciate a well-built cabinet. Most people don’t have a clue about dovetail drawers. Maybe if you are in West Palm Beach or something. But, they will pay for a well-built cabinet because they always have that flashback of trying to screw together an IKEA cabinet and you can push it over with a finger. I left hints in my pictures of how I did it. The bases are built separately which makes it easier to install. I make all bottoms cabinets 30” high and I also punch in the drawers at the same time subtract the material and 1” less for the slides. I did a little modification on cabinets parts pro. I do through dado and it just makes it an easier assembly. That is the easiest way. Don’t even worry about full cabinets, drawer cabinets or any **** like that. I just use one model for everything you see in the pictures. I see Jack working with an indexing. This is kindergarten for you guys. Install, This I am not going to get into. A lot of the stuff they show you on TV is wrong. You can run into a lot of problems. I would have to show step by step pictures. Install is the hardest part to learn. Anybody is welcome to come up to my shop if they are serious and I would take them on an install. It would be free for somebody who is serious and is trying to start up a cabinet business which is a super competitive business. It is a hard business to make it in. But to a rich hobbyist, I can give a one on one install training for a price. I have been making kitchens long before I purchased a shop bot so I already had everything simplified. The shop bot was just a missing piece to the puzzle.
    I would like to thank everybody who helped me get the shop bot going. Jack, I got a handle on the indexing head. You just have to spend the hours involved.
    Kevin
    Last edited by kevin; 02-06-2011 at 07:21 PM.

Thank you. I'm going to do some cabinets for the local church and this will help me along, thanks again. Russ

Russ if its for the church call me if your stuck 709 596 8303