Default kd work

Before
    during
    Attached Images Attached Images

More photo

expaltion coming hold on

I included a before picture. It wasn't hard to do better. I am showing pictures during the project. It is really not that difficult. The legs were done by Stephen from Cottage Woodworkers who sent me the files. I used Cabinet parts pro for the whole unit. To design it, I used Kitchen Draw but what I would be curious about is with the ShopBot link, can the design software look like my unit? I am curious what would be more efficient. That is the biggest headache in these design software. They can't do what you do. I don't have the budget to start doing this in AutoCad. I am fortunate enough to have enough pictures so it is not a big deal for me if the design software does not look like the unit. That is about my only bug. I'd be curious to see a computer drawing and the final product. I always find out that they don't look the same. I also posted the bottom one. We can do urban. We are not a one trick pony. It is a concrete countertop, all solid wood edging on the doors with book match veneer. I try to post every so often because I think I get more from the forum than I give in. I just wish more cabinetmakers would submit more of their stuff.

beautiful work, as usual kevin. How many hours do you have in this project? Are the columns in the FP full rounds? What did Stephen charge? Did you do the columns yourself or did he do them for you? Great job!

Nice work Kevin.
    Ecabs can I'm sure give you a rendering like your finished product. I haven't gotten into that kind of detail and that has worked for me and my customers. Some of the stuff people post here but more so on the ecabs forum is rendered so realistically it is mind boggling. For just design and cut I sure prefer my SB link to my CPPro- Not saying it isn't good just that I prefer the link.
    Lorin