Thread: BobCAD Help is it to late

Default BobCAD Help is it to late

Based on the threads in the forum it seem like many shopBot users have had a hard time with BobCAD products.

I want to change this. If you've had issues with BobCAD in the past and were unsatisfied with our software or service please PM. I want to make amends.

Al DePoalo
    BobCAD CAM, Inc.
    877-262-2231 X147
    Al DePoalo

If you give out some free demo coppies and free support for those people to learn it, maybe the rest of us would consider it.

Honestly I don't want the free demo copy myself though.
    Kenneth

Al...
    I cant answer if your attempts at resurrecting the rep of Bobcad are too late. But, I can say that previous versions, their support and training coupled with overly aggressive marketing has left an extremely bad taste in the mouth of a number of ShopBotters.

A bad taste seems to linger much longer in the mouth than a good one. This group seems well able to sort the good from the not so good. Bobcad has fallen into the not so good category. Your interests may be better served by taking time to train or support any existing users that you have in this group and let them tell us of the improvement(s) in the product or support.

Your current attempts at "helping" are much more easily interpreted as marketing. I say this because there are a number of other software resellers that post here and they seem to help users off line to solve their problems. They give of their time with a sincere effort to help, and their clients back that up.

"Send me the file and I will help you fix it" goes a lot farther in this world than "Watch this video and buy the software from me" ever will.
    Gary Campbell
    GCnC Control
    GCnC411(at)gmail(dot)com
    Servo Controller Upgrades
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Islaww1

"We can not solve our problems with the same level of thinking that created them"
    Albert Einstein

Angry

My thanks for the well-written, polite responses. This thread is being closed by an annoyed admin...