Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Keyboard delay in Keypad mode.

Cabinets Plus of Augusta, Hephzibah Ga 30815

I am using the 3.21 older version software . It works fine or me and if it aint broke then it dont need fixin besides i am a bit slow myself

Stan,

I have helped several people with their machines, and the new software does this on most of them. Alpha and standard machines have done it for me.

I have taken them back to 3.6 18 when they are cabinet cutting, and 3.5.20 if they don't use the link.

When you have several fixes a month comming out there is some scary stuff going on.
    Kenneth

My Machine also has this issue. I started out with SB #18 and now running the current version. Same thing thoughout updates...
    PRS Standard 96x48 2.2 HSD
    Plastics is my thing....

I still had problems with 3.6.18. That is the ver it started for me. I loaded it again just to be sure. I had to go back to ver 3.6.14.

I just got through running some jobs with the old ver. It's nice when doing a fast move to have it stop when it gets close to the surface and not bore into it after you release the key and watch helplessly!

Has ShopBot acknowledged this as a problem? If more than a few are having the same problem, then it is just not my specific collection of hardware.

If, when you hit a spacebar or let up on an arrow key and the machine continues to move, this is a safety issue that should be addressed.

Safety issues should always take top priority!

Me too. Both machines. Perhaps it's time to hire a couple of barely out of diapers "whiz kids" like so many of the software producers and software dependent companies do? They're cheap and seem to have it in their genes - unlike old f**ts like me who count more on the wisdom to (hopefully) hand over some opportunity and responsibility and focus more on providing them guidance. There seems to be few things that motivate the kids these days but the one big exception seems to be writing "winning" programs/code... for good or bad