Thread: Home Made Barley Twist Tool

Default Home Made Barley Twist Tool

As this tool is not available here in my city.. I made it with rough dimensions.. I will test this tool and post the results here..

38603.jpg

38604.jpg

38605.jpg

Do you have MacGyver in your city?? The stuff I've seen you do makes me wonder.
    When I see a new post from you I feel like grabbing some popcorn and soda before reading it.
    Keep it up..very cool.

Dear Christian..I search through the Internet and i didn't find MacGyver services in Pakistan

Thanks for appreciation of my work...I hope in near future you will see much better and mature wood work....

It would take too long to explain about MacGyver...just know that I think it's great the way you are able to create your work the way you do.

Christian

OMG... Its an American adventure television series... I thought it has some link with TOOL Supplies inside my country.. LOLz....

Thanks Christian
    for such a nice comments...I am not that good... ;)

Cabinets Plus of Augusta, Hephzibah Ga 30815

Khalid
    First i will admit i know nothing about international shipping, so is there no way to get router bits in your city or is it not worth the cost for shipping? Please post more photos of your shop and pieces you made. Thanks Gene

Gene rhodes

Very nice to see your post in my thread...Atleast we have something common, I also don't know about shipping stuff..But i know that a shipment charges to my country are US8$ for few bits (One of my Freind among you gifted me and i just saw the shipment charges on envelope) ...

if i make my own bits locally it will cost almost 7 US dollars...The quality will be not that good but they work...
    I am a hobbiest, One room of my home is dedicated to produce wooden stuff to my home only.. I do job as a Maintenance engineer in a petrochemical company, so i have very little time to produce wooden stuff...

We have Funfair/Charity show at our Community at the end of this month (probably 28th Feb), where i booked the STALL for keeping my wooden stuff for sale... the Profit will go to charity, hope i will make some stuff for that stall and i will post pictures of it too..

Thanks for taking your time to read through my THREAD.

Best Regards
    Khalid