Hi all. Hope all you friends to the south of me had a wonderful thanksgiving weekend. I am setting up shapers for doing cabinet doors for a couple local cabinet shops. I have all my shapers and scored a great deal on weaver air tenon jig and shapermaster for crown doors. I am looking at tooling and wondered if anyone could give me feedback on insert style and rail cutters. There are quite a few on the market....some with good features and others..so so. I have a freud rp2000 for my raised panels and find it great. I have been looking at freeborn cutters as they seem to have the name when it comes to shaper cutters for doors. I have to order the cutters as there is no stocking dealers close to me so I want to try and get it right and eliminate reordering or missing something and having to wait longer to get setup. I wish the bot would be practical for 5 piece doors but it is not....too slow. Also I have it cutting mdf doors for guys while I make the 5 piece doors with shapers. Perhaps someday cnc of 5 piece doors will be practical without have a $250,000 cnc.