Thread: Wishing Well

Default Wishing Well

This was my latest project. A wishing well for a Japanese Friendship Garden. The well is a fiberglas funnel that coins spin down. I am praying the copper roof will stick around awhile before someone trys to recycle it. I put a patina on it to make it less attractive. I made the sign out of HDU with handmade copper brackets.
    Attached Images Attached Images

We need a "Like" button here... I'd be clicking on it if there were one... Very nice!

Very nice very tastefull .Thanks for posting .
    The copper is neat

Very nice... Copper thief's would love that one... Around here... They have been cutting the entrance drops to house and shops... They have even removed 1.5 of main line phone line...cut over 600 people out of phone service till att could put up new cable. The news said that on the phone line that they had to work for a week to get it prep to drop that much wire. They climbed the pole unhooked the cable. Tied it with robe at each pole.. The night they stole it... They cut each end. And wound it up at least that is what they think... They are using a pole fuse puller pulling the fuse using some sort of tree trimmer cutting the drops at homes and business where there is no one around or at home.

maybe you could hook up some electricity to it like this...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Looks great! Did you cut all the copper sheet for the roof by hand? Or with your bot?

AJC

Thumbs up

Nice job Tom

Big job, I like it!!!

Rik

Quote Originally Posted by Ajcoholic View Post
    Looks great! Did you cut all the copper sheet for the roof by hand? Or with your bot?

AJC
    I did not cut the copper. The roofing material was a donation for a roofing company. They had a large quantity on hand that they did not want. It is copper sheeting glued onto composite tile. Made in Italy.

The Shopbot cut the sign and the rafters for the curved roof.