Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Mercer,WI Camp Shopbot !

Default Awesome Camp

Always amazed at the ingenious ideas and accomplishments of fellow shopbotters. Thanks, Dave for hosting and to Bill and all those who shared!

Many thanks to our host David McNutt, whose persistence led to such a successful event!
    I've just posted some info and pix on the Camp blog page- http://www.shopbotblog.com/index.php...-camp-shopbot/
    "Share your knowledge. It is a way to achieve immortality"...The Dalai Lama

"Nothing is really work unless you would rather be doing something else....." Sir James Barrie

Default Thank You All!

I'm a little late but been super busy and that cold frozen stuff is coming very soon! Anyway a very big thank you to all that attended the camp, without all of you it would have never happened. I was glad you all showed Bill there are Shopbotters that will come if you have it..... Look forward to having another next year if you all want to, and I still think small area user groups are another way to share and learn together. A special Thank You to ShopBot to allow us to host this event and let Bill come share his knowledge.
    David McNutt
    Wisconsin

http://www.wooden-craft-design.com

Thanks for having us, there was alot of info shared around the tables while camp was in session. however not everyone had business cards to hand out. does anyone have the email list on the signup sheet? I would also like to be involved in a users group, camps are well worth while but what
    interest me is how others are using there bots in my area. to many tricks of the trade go unnoticed. Suggestion .The spindle was warmed up but no cutting what so ever, Kind of a bummer for someone who has older machine and was looking to upgrade,lets see what this new one can do that mine cant. not to mention the guys who where not owners and looking, maybe next time tease with the slide show please with some cutting. anyone who attended please feel free to contact me. Thanks Dan

nelsonwoodcrafters@yahoo.com

Default Email Follow Up

I sent a follow up via email to everyone that attended and a contact list. Well at least of the email address I could read so if you didn't get one contact me and get me that good email address.
    David McNutt
    Wisconsin

http://www.wooden-craft-design.com