Thread: Upgrade to V 3.644 Question & Such

Default Upgrade to V 3.644 Question & Such

Hello...I upgraded to the software version 3.644 on top of the old version. My first problem is that when you hit start/run in the old version, the cursor immediately goes to the yellow STOP box and you can't move the cursor out of that box. With the new version, the cursor stays in the middle of the page and you have to move the cursor to the yellow STOP box before the program will start to run/cut.
    I dumped the old/new version and reinstalled just the new version and I still have to do this. Has anyone else noticed this change????

Also, at one time, with help via phone from Shopbot, I updated a file through Windows Explorer with the type of Shopbot I have and it would automatically fill in all of the values appropriate to that type of machine. Does anyone know what I'm talking about? It wasn't opening the shopbot.ini file in notepad...and it wasn't through entering VL and such through the main screen. This was through a backdoor, set-up type of thing. I've lost some of the values and this was a quick and easy way to reset everything.

Thanks in advance,
    Mike

Do you mean the Setup program? It's on the Tools menu near the bottom labelled ShopBot Setup or enter TS.

The other thing it might be is the Reset Settings or Load a custom file. That's on the Utilities menu or enter UR.