Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Experienced CPP User Wanted (and CPP concerns)

I have worked with very expensive & complicated parametric software in my woodworking history, so I know a little about what SHOULD be going on with this type of software. But I'm not a programmer, nor do I want to spend tens or even hundreds of thousands of dollars to build a few cabinets, so I knew I needed to make a compromise.

I still think CPP has great potential, and I also think that Ryan is a nice guy. But there are some gaping holes in his software & the documentation is very weak. Both of which I could have lived with had I been able to reach him, or more importantly, known that my emails even reached him. Communication is obviously the downfall of this product for me. You may think that I'm being harsh because I only used the free version, but I would have gladly paid for it had I felt there would be reasonable support available.

Please don't construe this as a rant or a bash - I spent the time writing this simply to provide others with MY experience. I have already purchased eCabinets.

Cabinets Plus of Augusta, Hephzibah Ga 30815

My Apology , i did not mean to offend anyone . Best wishes on the E cabinet software . I hope all goes great for you.