I'm setting up my new (used) shopbot. PRS alpha 60x96, w/ spindle 2008 era. It came with a double valve air drill. The previous user never figured out how to get it working and lost interest once they realized their shop was getting a Thermwood cnc.
The physical drill works fine. The issue is that only one relay on the relay board is working. I move the wires around/switch jumpers to check the solenoids, connections and for bad relays. They all work fine. So now I'm checking the voltage readings at the control board outputs. With outputs 5,6,7,8 all switched on at the keypad I get 24V on the 24+ terminal, and I get a reading (5V) on the #7, this is the one that does work. So my question is, how do I get the other outputs to read 5v when on.
I found a post describing my situation almost exactly here.
http://www.talkshopbot.com/forum/sho...ht=drill+relay

This person says they solved it by grounding the relay board, control board and 4g together. I tried that ( I think properly)but no success, does anyone have any input on how this may be solved? I should mention that the relay board is the "older style" with three relays on one side and two on the other.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.