Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Kd work

just another beautiful job Kevin!

well done kevin!!!
    Vector Studio 22

Quote Originally Posted by kevin View Post
    I haven't posted anything for a while manly there seems to be no interest .
    Im always interested in what you are doing... we share a lot of the same type of work, and I dont get to see a lot of other guys doing kitchens, bars, entertainment cabs in wood. Everything around here (besides myself and very few other smaller shops within a few hours) seems to be melamine & vinyl wrap doors.

I might not be around as much either (its busy working and looking after a 19 month old toddler!!) but keep posting. I know there are others watching.

Nice stuff, for sure. ALways nice!

Thanks for then compliments I don't post to get thank you but to give back and hope someone gets inspired as I did on this form
    AJ your guitar rocks the finish is first rate top shelf work .But to answer what i mean is there no real built in cabinet work here just a few people .I was hoping to shake and have some of the lukers post

I was inspireed in 92 doing built ins when I read a broucher called room scaping .I love making the cabinetery part of the room
    I think a small shop doing therma doors and mdf will be a slow death the problem someone is allways coming up your back and willing to work cheaper.

All the projects will de getting the final touches in the next couple of weeks I promise I'll post finial pictures
    Attached Images Attached Images

Kevin--

Thanks for the continued inspiration. When you're doing a project like the cabinetry around the 'fridge, what do you take into consideration with regards to the cabinetry outlasting the fridge and the likelihood that down the road, the new 'fridges will be differently sized?

John

What i do most of the time is 37 wide even if its a 32 wide fridge
    32 deep 72 inches heigh .It will fit most fridge they change down the road a little trim can help with smaller fridge

When I was in Montreal most people where spending between 14 and 20 thousand for appliances ,Sub zeros at 48 inches there I would follow the install sheet to the T

I finished up the jobs except the wall unit its new consruction won't be ready till mid Feb

I didn't get very good shoot I was leaving 10;00 Friday I was tried .It was a hard install the crown on the rock with the copping .The halgon light wash out the concrete counter top detail .I hope to go back and take better pictures in the day time

The install is not like the TV shows blind foled them and did the reveal .Its long tetions work thats done in sections at a time.I pored the concrete in July 6 month for complection

The second one is faster finishing touches tommorow under 2 months .Manly it was faster because the lady knew what she wanted and I could give her what she wanted .There was a flow

nice work Kevin!
    Vector Studio 22

Very nice Kevin. That second picture with the fridge in it had me scratching my head a little. Hell of an optical illusion going on there. Maybe it's just my moniter.

Kevin you really do some nice work.