Hi Guys,

I am still learning my machine and trying to advance beyond carving. I have completed most of the free Vectric tutorial files with fairly good success. Up next is to design a box to specific measurements and explore the various joining methods that can be produced on my Bot. The end goal is to create a wood box about the size of a small microwave that includes a lid with some sort of hinge. I am fairly comfortable with Aspire but I don't think that this is the best software to be using for this project. My first question is, what CAD software would you guys look at to design said box and basic parts like I am describing? The second question is would anyone be interested in designing the basic file per my needs for me to start with and learn from? I am more than willing to pay for the design effort as I feel that it would be much cheaper to go this route instead of using my $$$ Bot as a guinea pig on my ineptitude at first.

FWIW: I love my new Bot and am having a blast creating things! I can't wait until I am as comfortable as all of you are on turning ideas into reality!