Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Denver,CO Camp Shopbot!

Default Video from the camp

I just finished editing a video from the camp. This video will be used for additional media coverage for our Drag Knife and the new Handibot. Sorry if there's a bit more coverage on these things than you may wish to review. The camp was a lot of fun. I'd like to thank evryone for coming and sharing. Hopefully we'll hold another one at Donek next year.

Thumbs up Great Camp

That was my first Camp, besides the two I hosted. That Camp was incredible! I flew in from AZ to to not only see the Drag Knife , but to open up to other possibilities besides cabinetry. I go an eye opener there. Sean has created incredible processes for making phenomenal snowboards. One thing I was surprised to see, was the quality machining of aluminum parts for the boards. Also impressive, was his ability to do specialty fabrications on his boards for physically impaired athletes. That's like putting the icing on the cake. Thanks for the education on the snowboard building process. The Drag Knife demonstration was better than I could have expected. Bill Palumbo couldn't do this camp due to unforeseen problems and Randy Johnson did a fantastic job leading the Camp. It was a great opportunity to see the Desktop with an indexer, and the new Handibot. Anyway you can tell I liked it. A great bunch of guys and gals showed up and shared some very impressive projects they had created on the shopbot. I could go on, but if this camp comes up again, don't miss it. Looking forward to trying out my new Drag Knife. Well worth the trip, and the bonus was the great sight seeing we did following the camp. Thanks Sean

Default 2014 Colorado Camp Shopbot?

Are there plans for another Colorado Camp Shopbot this year?

I've been meaning to call Randy on this. I will try this week, but I am good with hosting it again.

Quote Originally Posted by toddho View Post
    Are there plans for another Colorado Camp Shopbot this year?
    It looks like the summer schedule is already full for shopbot. We've been put on the 2015 schedule though.

Quote Originally Posted by donek View Post
    It looks like the summer schedule is already full for shopbot. We've been put on the 2015 schedule though.
    Sorry about this. We'll be back next year in Colorado! So see you then