Folks: It's that time again and since Karon and I have started volunteering the other year there have been a couple changes. This year, instead of working with the rider Support and Gear committee, the MS chapter asked us if we would be the committee co-chairs for the Key Largo overnight Village! It's a whole new ball game for us and doubly so since the location has changed to a new venue. Many hours of work but we feel it is well worth it.
Karon is also heading up our fundraising effort and to help her out I am making my request to all of you to click on the link below and make a donation. There have been some great steps made in the treatment of MS in the last couple of years and one of the great things about this organization is how much of the money collected goes directly to research and support of the folks unfortunate enough to be stricken with this disease.
I know times are tough for many of us, but even if you can only spare a couple dollars it is all very appreciated. Thanks in advance for your participation. And if you live in South Florida and can make the time, volunteering to help in person is not only helpful to others, but self-fulfilling as well.

http://main.nationalmssociety.org/si...al&fr_id=19774

Dave