Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Pedastal table base

Very Very beautiful work Andrew. I am sure your dad is saying "that's my boy". I am sure others will agree with me you are years or decades ahead of most of us here. Glad to see you have a client base that appreciates and is willing to have custom furniture built. Very hard these days. Most just look at price and aren't bothered by the 4 year throw away **** big box stores sell.
    Hey I am only a good days drive from your place....bit of a commute but if you need help I will be on the way.
    Awesome job again and for goodness sake could you at least toss some sawdust around the floor for your pictures....your making the rest of us feel like slobs .......lol

Quote Originally Posted by glenner View Post
    Very Very beautiful work Andrew. I am sure your dad is saying "that's my boy". I am sure others will agree with me you are years or decades ahead of most of us here. Glad to see you have a client base that appreciates and is willing to have custom furniture built. Very hard these days. Most just look at price and aren't bothered by the 4 year throw away **** big box stores sell.
    Hey I am only a good days drive from your place....bit of a commute but if you need help I will be on the way.
    Awesome job again and for goodness sake could you at least toss some sawdust around the floor for your pictures....your making the rest of us feel like slobs .......lol
    Glen,
    I will make it down to see your place some time.. I need to make a trip to visit Stephen Cohrs as well. Actually, if you want, I would give you my aspire files for the "amp cradles" - and you can see about making them for him VS me as the freight to ship kills the deal for both of us.

As for the shop being clean, I honestly have OCD, and I cannot work in a messy environment. I see a counsellor from time to time as not for it to get out of hand... some days when I get high anxiety, I calm my nerves by cleaning up and straightening things out. It is some days a bit of a curse... but I deal with it.

And, Ive been meaning to shoot you a PM but keep forgetting. I need some smaller diameter bits and some tapered ball ends for 3D.. shoot me a message or email and I can tell you what I want to order.

AJC