I hope Ted doesn't mind but I called the factory for the first time this morning with some tech questions and order information. When Diane could not answer some of the questions, she passed me of to someone who could, a guy named Ted. It took me a few to remember where I had heard the voice before. Now I know first hand why you people like the company. I'm going to paste, I hope. Hi Scott,

I discovered we do have a proximity switch for the Z axis that can be fitted to your Desktop.

PN 003424 -- @ $40.00 Installed …. This will probably become a regular offering in the near future.

=Ted Ted, thank you for the prompt and courteous reply. It was extremely helpful and informative talking to you this morning, and left a lasting impression I feel of the type of company you have created. For the president of the company to field a cold call for technical questions from a neophyte is a refreshing change in this day and age. The less than two hour response time for a part and price on the upper Z-limit proximity switch(with a part # and a price!) was beyond expectations. It was a pleasure talking to you. Sincerely, Scott Plaisted