Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tailgate latch

Brady it only needs a quarter turn the handle is fine, I will add a spring loaded pin to engage the gear to insure it does not creep while going down the road.

If the handle was oriented to the right instead of the left the weight of the
    handle would hold it locked?

Put a lock pin on the latch it works great, also added solar electric last week deep cycle battery charge controller and a total of 60 watts of panels the panels are on slides so when I set up they clear the canopy.

The trailer gets used as my display at art shows and the heat in the summer is terrible in a field with no shade so installed 12 volt high efficiency fans for a breeze on hot days. its set up with a 300 watt inverter for small 110 items custom 12v led light fixtures are next.

My wife made the curtain setup for the back office

Panels put away for traveling.

That is a great display. Good work.
    Butch

Nice little rig!

I am assuming they are birdhouses - What I mean is, are they functional & can they be cleaned out? Got a linky for buying?

-B
    High Definition 3D Laser Scanning Services - Advanced ShopBot CNC Training and Consultation - Vectric Custom Video Training IBILD.com

Brady yes their real the backs come off to clean out.

I don't really sell on line shipping is an issue for a lot of my work, I may resume my etsy account in the winter when its slows a bit for the birdhouses and smaller items, I have a hard time making enough of them this time of the year.

Have house Wrens on their second brood in one of mine at the house.

Brian:
    Every time you show your chainsaw work I just love looking at it. I think what Brady was asking was "How can I get one?" Me too!

You guys can come to one of the art shows I have the schedule of events on my website or my shop If I start selling online I make sure you know, at this point I just cant keep it in stock did a show this weekend and sold out of a lot.

And I have a big event in two weeks, good problem to have I guess.

My first thought was..."and you're complaining,,,why?" I guess if you have t o have a problem, that's a good one to have huh?
    You do great work, that's why you sell out. Looking at that trailer the image of a horse drawn carriage with a band of gypsy's come to mind
    keep up the good work!
    Words of Wisdom:
    “Words that sink into your ears are whispered…… not yelled”
    “The biggest trouble maker you’ll probably ever have to deal with, watches you from the mirror every morn’n”
    “The only difference between a rut and a grave is the depth”
    -----------
    Just remember...when it's time for the hearse to pull up..there's no luggage rack on top!
    -----------
    The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it...Thomas Jefferson