After thinking about the message I copied and posted my reply to a customer of ours. I thought that maybe I should post my reply on the message board where more would see it, rather than on the supplier board.

Mr. Gibson thanks for the kind words, I enjoyed talking to you. I enjoy helping others to make a goal of their business quite a few try hard, but end up not achieving their goals or getting frustrated and give up. Most small companies that fail only lack the skill of how to manage their time and how to market their product. I would love for someone to sponsor a camp and invite me to sit and talk to everyone and have everyone asking questions. Any one can call me like you did this weekend. I will sit down with them and talk and explain how I do my business, Most people work hard at their business and fail over simple things. My offer is good for anyone, if they want to call and talk they can. Just make it between the hours of 9 am and 9 p.m Eastern Time. Be prepared to talk about two hours. I love to talk and I love to help People, that is one reason I decided to do my patterns that I have made a good living with for many years.

Should any of you want to sponsor a class or camp try to keep it with in a days drive for me, and on a weekend so as many as can will come.

My phone numbers are 606-663-8211 Thursday through Sunday this is my home but with my shop w being 2 hours away, I work like a mad man Sunday night till Thursday morning so if you can call me at home if not call me at 606-631-1639. When I am in the shop I work 18 hours a day.