Thanks Jeff,

I really do like how smooth the Solo slides work, I have been so very slow since 2008 as far as kitchen cabinets. I have not been able to use this method many times but it does work very well.

I was using the 1284 slides and what a pain to fit. I tried this method for them and the non captive side is still very hard. I had used the Solo once before and just as a test gave it a try on those and fell in love with it.
One thing I do not understand is you "must" ask for the brackets "L" & "R" I have no idea why they should come with them.

As for dove tail boxes. I have been in business since 2004 and only been requested once to do them. I did build a coffee counter for my church and made one drawer box with dove tail for it. I bought a jig from Rockler and then I saw where one of the guru's on bot had made a rather nice jig and routine to make them on the bot. I do want to get that set up but with this economy I had to take a day job so my shop has had to take a back seat.

I have just done two jobs back to back this Summer so Maybe that is a good sign that some things are beginning to turn around.

again many thanks Carl