Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Vikings

Tyler:

It's really easy to spend a whole ton of hours and materials to get a "perfect" piece. But you can rarely make a profit at it. Learning how to get a great looking project in a reasonable amount of time and effort, so a similar one can be sold for a good profit, is the key to actually earning a living. Those pieces show you have it right. I call that "professional".

Tyler,
    My first comment was going to say "it must have taken a long time to meticulously paint this" ....until i read how you actually did it

Do you have any pictures of your part with the pockets in it? This is one of those things that, to look at it you wouldn't know it was pocketed and inserted, it looks like you painted it all by hand.

And it is one of those things that seems like such a smart thing to do, yet i'd not heard of doing it this way before. EXCELLENT JOB!
    Words of Wisdom:
    “Words that sink into your ears are whispered…… not yelled”
    “The biggest trouble maker you’ll probably ever have to deal with, watches you from the mirror every morn’n”
    “The only difference between a rut and a grave is the depth”
    -----------
    Just remember...when it's time for the hearse to pull up..there's no luggage rack on top!
    -----------
    The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it...Thomas Jefferson

Jack, sorry i dont have any pics of those projects. Here is another project i did for a local clothing/event company. I used the same methods as I did with the sports logos. In total there was 41 signs made and it felt like a million little pieces to sand. The next time i do an order like this I am going to cut the pieces out of plastic to cut down on sanding time. The stacks of parts you see in the second pic arent even half of the pieces that needed to be sanded.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Cabinets Plus of Augusta, Hephzibah Ga 30815

They look very nice . good job !

Tyler P.M. sent

Default Patriots

Here is one of the latest logos that we have done. I cut it months ago and my wife just got around to painting it. It is about 36" wide and made from .675" MDF. It still needs a coat of clear which will give it a nicer finished look.
    Attached Images Attached Images