I went to Altanta Wood Products today and picked up a sheet of Ultralight MDF for my bleeder board and some Paduke wood. Kirby was my rep.

I must say I'll be doing business with them again and am going to start ordering what I can and have them deliver it. The pricing he gave me was very competitive and they charge $5.00 for next day delivery. There is no stated minimum, they'll bring out 1 sheet if I'm in a bind.

I spoke with several other customers while there and they were all pleased overall. Strong points were nice showroom, clean facility, easy access, wood is accessable and easy to pick through, selection is wide, also a wide range of panel products, veneer and Amana bits (though no spiral bits)

No one there had too much negative to say, the normal cautions about delivery where they may not be as picky as you etc... but you can send stuff back or come swap.

The environment is nice, the showroom is nice and I would have no problem taking a customer there to look at different types of wood or plywood if the need arose.

They do not carry Colored MDF. They see no demand for it and would have to purchase an entire unit to source it. So if everyone would call and ask if they carry GreakLakes through colored MDF (black) I'd appreciate it ;-)

Robert