Quote Originally Posted by ken_rychlik View Post
In the mean time it will be MUCH easier to change your post processor to have it put move commands instead of changing them one at a time.
Hi Kenneth,

dunno how to change postprocessor and slightly cautious about doing so with my limited knowledge

I just use the SB Editor (Any text program will do) and do a 'Find....Replace with' search to switch out the commands. Does take more than a couple of seconds.

Thanks for the tip though. I just don't have the knowledge to amend PP's at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by scottp55 View Post
Mark, Almost posted yesterday, But don't know PRS Alplphas from shinola. Showing my ignorance but noticed 3.8.12 addressed some metric issues. Would any help?

Hi Scott,

Honestly, if you hadn't posted that, I wouldn't even have known there was a new SB Controller release. I'm still on 3.8.10

Thanks for pointing that out. I'm impressed that there are such frequent updates. Shows that the guys at SB are pretty active with their development. I like that.

Will upgrade on monday and see how that goes. Fingers crossed.

Thanks again. Would have probably been another week or so before I realised there's a new SBC release.

Mark