Thread: CabinetPartsPro Update

Default CabinetPartsPro Update

This update includes 90 degree corner cabinets, drawer boxes and easier home placement. All updates are free for one year. If you have bought within a year and did not receive an email with a download link please send me an email and I will send it to you. If older than a year it can be upgraded for $150 (Upgrade Link). Below are videos showing how to add drawer boxes and corner cabinets.

Videos:
    Drawers boxes
    Corner Cabinets
    More Videos here: YouTube Channel

Just watched the Drawer Box video. Is it still in testing? The tabbing order is really weird to watch. As you tab, the cursor jumps all over the place instead of the next data entry box. Also I noticed that for some reason, the door height is between width and depth. I always enter drawers dimensions by the width, then the depth then the height. The data entry screen seems to be out of order. Just observing.

Other then that, looks like a great addition. I use eCabs but have been worried that Thermwood might be dropping support for SBLink and will need another option. I can still design in eCabs then take the dimensions to CPP and cut with the CNC.
    Don
    Diamond Lake Custom Woodworks, LLC
    www.dlwoodworks.com
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in one pretty and well preserved piece; But to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, worn out, bank accounts empty, credit cards maxed out, defiantly shouting "Geronimo"!

If you make something idiot proof, all they do is create a better idiot.

Using the enter key will move from one box to the next in the correct order. I will also change the order that they are entered in the next update.

Thanks Ryan.

I am going to play around with the demo application to see what is involved. Are there some tutorials or training material - other then the help file - available to learn the theory and work flow for using the application (like Aspire or eCabinets)?
    Don
    Diamond Lake Custom Woodworks, LLC
    www.dlwoodworks.com
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in one pretty and well preserved piece; But to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, worn out, bank accounts empty, credit cards maxed out, defiantly shouting "Geronimo"!

If you make something idiot proof, all they do is create a better idiot.

Videos on YouTube is the only other thing I have YouTube Channel .

Hi Ryan
    this is another nice addition to the software. The tutorial vidoes are great. I have been using CPP for about 6 months and it really has helped me make cabinets a lot faster than before I got my CNC. For the money, you can't beat it. I am still working with it to perfect my style of cabinetry but am happy with it so far. I am also looking forward to meeting you at the Aspire Camp in May.
    thanks
    Brian

Default Computer Crashed Lost CPP

Does anyone know where to download the Install files for CPP? I still have my activation and registration info.