Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Remote Pendant

Default Logitech game profiles .XML Files

Hi,

If anyone is running a Logitech Rumblepad and is willing to share their (Game Profile) i.e. Shopbot control I would appreciate a copy. The Logitech Profiler has the ability to Export your file and save it. You can post them here or send me a private message and we can make arrangements for the transfer.

I would like to put a video together showing the different items that can be controlled via the Logitech wireless controllers and share it with my Shopbot buddies.

Thanks again for all your help. I know my friend will appreciate all your efforts in making his new to him Shopbot PRT Standard even better that what it is.

John

Default Logitech Links

Hi Adrian,

Thanks for the link.

John

Default Logitech F710 Wireless Controller Programming

Hi,

First, many thanks to all of you guys that helped me with this project.

I have attached the necessary setup files for the Logitech F710 Wireless controller and the .XML file (Toms Shopbot) It contains all the assigned key strokes, commands and POV's that I utilized in my setup.

The setup allows you to setup a Profile i.e. Toms Shopbot and assign keystrokes, commands and POV's on your Shopbot Router via the Logitech F710 Wireless Controller.

The Logitech Profiler allows you to run Shopbot i.e. SB3 software within Profiler thereby being able to assign your favorite keystrokes and macros to buttons on the Logitech F710 Wireless controller. I have found this controller and associated software very helpful in setup operations on the Shopbot.

I helped my friend Tom setup his Shopbot router. ie. installing e-chain/cable management system, re-installing the proximity switches, installing an X Laser setup for establishing X - Y Zero Datum positions at different locations of the router table. He is pretty happy with his new to him Shopbot 48 X 96 PRT Standard CNC Router.

I hope to document this via a Youtube video in the near future. Hopefully it may provide assistance to other Shopboters in the future.

Note: You will need to change the .txt suffix to .xml on Toms Shopbot file.

John
    Attached Files Attached Files

Default Part 1 Video on cable management system Super PID

Hi,

Here is a video on the Cable Management System and Super PID Speed Control for Tom's Router.

http://youtu.be/W1AIoR-YuDM

John

Thanks for the F710 setup info. I picked up a new unit today at local computer store for about $34 us.

Initially I had a lot of problems getting my old Win XP machine to recognize it correctly so that the profiler software could find it. I saw comments on a gaming forum about using Microsoft's XBox controller software to make it work and after downloading and installing it from microsoft, I can finally get the Logitech software to work correctly and see the controller. I have yet to configure all the buttons but a quick test of setting up a K on a button to bring up the jog panel worked OK so its just a matter of programming the rest with suitable functions to suit my setup.

Gerald